Does Mr. Nozzle sell direct ?

We apologize, we don't sell direct but you can purchase our products from one of our many distributors, click the dealer list tab above.

Woodworkers Supply carries 90% of our products in stock.

Car Washes and Detailers e-mail us at sales@mrnozzleinc.com and we will provide you with our nearest distributor.

How do i become a distributor ?
getting started is easy, just download the new customer application form below.

Fill out all the necessary fields, sign, fax it or e-mail it to, sales@mrnozzleinc.com.


All applications will be processed right away, so your company can start selling Mr. Nozzle Products.


your wet/dry vac and our products?

Our M-100 will fit wet/dry vacs with a 2.25" inside diameter. You will need an adapter

if your vacuum has a different size.  We have adapters that will fit a 2.625" inside diameter Part #16. 

This fits the Rigid brand vacs that have the red clip and also some Craftsman models.  We also have and adapter that will fit a 2.5" inside diameter Part #15.

Our M-115 comes with both adapters included. Both kits come with a standard 2.25"

outside diameter Part #5 adapter already connected to the hose.

How do I remove my hose ends?

You can remove your hose ends by twisting them clockwise.